We are looking for Payroll Specialist for our client in Melbourne, FL
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Job Location: Melbourne, FL
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Provide payroll and time and labor administrative support.
- This includes problem resolution, customer service, communications, training, etc.
- Working primarily independently and making recommendations for solutions.
- Prioritizing with a focus on the customer and improvements.
- Responding to inquiries from employees and the payroll processors
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Assist with pulling and providing records for audit
- Research and analyze data as needed
- Ensure consistency and collaboration among all team members
- W2, T4 and T2200 reprints as needed
- Request accesses as needed
- Update process notes, manuals, etc.
- Process labor for assigned groups
- Monitoring payroll entries as needed
- HS plus 8years of related experience or Associates degree plus 4 years of related experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive employee and company information
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize
- Proficient computer skills, especially in Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- PeopleSoft computer skills
- Demonstrates initiative and teamwork