• Business Services Manager provides direct support to five End-to-End Processes and brings enhanced customer service, supports process efficiency and creates business value
• As part of the stand up and evolution, each of the five end-to-end processes has defined a core process model which will be used as a baseline for further digitization, automation and continuous improvement initiatives. The core model provides a holistic view of standard processes, automation/technology expectations, organizational structures, roles and responsibilities, KPIs and any exceptions required to effectively deliver a given service to Client
• Deployment of the Global payroll strategy (payroll processing outsourcing to a third party vendor) for service delivery of the Employee Experience (EE) process is a key priority.
This role will be directly responsible for the successful regional implementation of the Global payroll strategy (payroll processing outsourcing to a third party vendor) to the countries in North America region. This role is reporting to the Global Program Manager, Global Payroll project with dotted line reporting into the regional EE Head.
- Coordinates implementation activities for all countries in the region and provides subject matter expertise in the region
- Documents requirements identified during "deep dive meetings" and analyses current state information
- Participates in localization design workshops, as needed, to understand Workday functionality and data elements required for payroll providers/systems
- Ensures design documentation is kept up to date and decisions are accurately reflected.
- Co-develops payroll testing strategy and plan
- Provides insight and input into global payroll solution; represents regional interests in future state delivery process design
- Coordinates local payroll SME activities with respect to identifying, documenting and testing payroll providers/systems and integrations from Workday and time system
- Coordinates the regional Change Manager and country Change agents activities to building and executing the communication and training plans, identifying and mitigating the business impacts
- Coordinates the regional and country ITS resources activities to collecting and documenting the business / technical requirements for the interfaces and testing the interfaces
- Actively contribute in development of new documentation for payroll specialists, EE / C2R (Connect-To-Resolve - ServiceNow) knowledge base and employee/manager communications and training
- Monitors payroll vendor implementation activities
- Prepares periodic status updates in accordance with overall project cadence
- Deep expertise with design, delivery and management of end-to-end Payroll and Time related processes across regional/global and shared services environments
- Four or more years of applicable global / regional project management specific to payroll projects
- Knowledge of the Global Payroll market
- Experience of working in a shared services environment
- Ability to make payroll administrative/procedural decisions and judgment
- Demonstrated ability to, without direct influence, drive meaningful, sustainable results and alignment in complex, global, cross-functional environments
- Ability to effectively communicate with, challenge, arbiter and provide thought leadership and guidance to senior stakeholders
- Strong project management capability with extensive, formal experience successfully developing plans and managing progress, dependencies and mitigating risks for multiple, concurrent initiatives
- Recognized self-starter and leader, able to quickly establish credibility in complex, international and matrixed environment
- Focused on business-value, with a flexible and versatile approach that takes into account and adjusts to develop recommendations that reflect shifting business priorities
- Optimize team contributions through coaching, counselling and mentoring
- Well-versed in Agile methodology and mind set, with a proven track record of delivering innovative solutions
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
- Preferred: Payroll Certification
- Previous experience in Workday and Payroll and Time Process design, HR Shared-service Center process design, implementation and management preferred
Education:Bachelor Degree or equivalent required.