Who You Are:
You are an experienced Global Payroll Manager with great attention to detail and a passion for getting things done accurately and on time. You have several years of experience delivering on core Payroll functions and communicate and collaborate well with others. You have a solid understanding of Payroll and accounting technologies/methodologies. You are excited by the idea of working in a fast-paced environment where you are empowered and encouraged to raise the bar with new ideas and a fresh perspective.
Your Next Challenge:
- Manage the preparation and timely disbursement of payroll and payroll taxes for over 1,700 employees globally.
- Update Internal Audit narrative for full payroll processes in each country. This should be updated as changes are made but will be reviewed/signed off by you each year.
- Provide direct supervision and mentorship for Payroll Specialists and take leadership of special projects as needed.
- Coordinate multiple internal and external audits in all countries.
- Review payroll / HRIS data in multiple entities, including: masterfile data, temporary pay data and benefit deductions.
- Manage projects when we acquire new companies or centralize regions.
- Assist employees and cross-functional groups regarding payroll related questions or issues.
- Prepare reports and analyses for vendors, auditors and internal customers.
- Responsible for all government reporting requirements.
- Negotiate contracts with all payroll vendors.
- Evaluate current processes and procedures and make recommendations to improve efficiencies.
- Serve as the payroll point of contact when finance needs guidance in coding, analyzing, reconciling, and correcting specific general ledger accounts to ensure accurate balances are reflected in the financial statements.
- Comfortable working with sensitive personal data.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in payroll
- Minimum of 5 years managing a payroll team
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local rules/regulations, paycheck calculation, and the ability to read, understand, and apply internal company policy are required
- Keen analytical and report-writing skills are a must
- Solid experience managing payroll in AMER, EMEA, APAC & LATAM
- Computer skills in ADP Streamline, ADP Payforce and Workday