Purpose of Position:
This position will be responsible for managing the overall design, implementation, communication, and administration of the organization's payroll related matters for the North America region. In this role, will also ensure programs support the organization's strategic objectives.
- Manage ADP & Ultipro payroll systems for North America payroll (includes Canada).
- Generate N.A headcount report and other reports on an as needed basis to key management personnel in HR, as well as within the business organization through N.A.
- Work closely with the executive team to integrate newly acquired companies' payroll into Oracle.
- Oversees the funding of 401 (k) plan.
- Monitor compliance with all related regulatory compliance/tax reporting.
- Analyze requests for HRIS reports and complete any government surveys including EEO 1, Veterans Reports, etc.
- Manage Oracle system and provide support worldwide including the integration of new companies within company's HR/Payroll system. Interacting with IT in providing direction to developers enhancing/supporting Human Resource system.
- Supervise Payroll Administrator(s) with weekly processing of payrolls for weekly and bi-weekly rosters.
- Ensure interaction with General Ledger (G/L) of the Oracle system is working properly.
- Manage time and attendance tracking system, ensure time clock systems are functioning efficiently and accurately, and are setup per Company's guidelines.
- Handle special projects as assigned by the Director of Human Resources, N.A. and the Sr. Vice President of Human Resources.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, or related field, from an accredited institution.
- Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance or MBA preferred.
- Must have at least 7 years prior experience in payroll management.
- Must have at least 5 years prior experience with ADP/Ultipro application and multi-state payroll (including Canada).
- Strong experience with Ultipro and Ultipro implementation. Would consider other payroll implementation systems experience (ADP, Workday etc)
- Advanced knowledge of payroll compliance laws, as well as Federal, State and Provincial Laws related to payroll administration, with excellent knowledge of overall compliance and government reporting requirements.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, etc.).
- Strong analytical, accounting, interpersonal and communication (i.e. oral and written) skills.
- Must be able to travel as needed.