A+ Personnel celebrates its 32nd Anniversary in the staffing industry in 2019!
We have successfully been placing qualified candidates with top corporations, from entry to C-Level, in New Jersey and New York. We would like to thank our client companies and outstanding candidates for their major contribution to our continued success.
We now look forward to assisting you with your next career move!
HRIS & Payroll Manager – New York, NY – To $140k d/o/e
- Primary System Administrator/Security Officer for all the HRIS systems.
- Manages the UltiPro system updates, implementations, workflows, processes and audits.
- Liaison between the Human Resources Department (Payroll/Comp Unit) and Accounting/GAAP Reporting Unit for the accurate set-up and implementation of the General Ledger feed.
- Process and reconciliation of payroll for all affiliates.
- Verify and approve bi-weekly, quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Prepare accruals and coordinate charge-back information required by Accounting, as necessary.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting payroll and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Assist with Internal and External Audits for all entities.
- Manages, troubleshoots and maintains processesassociated with interfaces/outbound/inbound files with third party systems, including but not limited to health and welfare plans and 401k.
- Assists with miscellaneous other projects, as assigned.
- Provide ad-hoc and automated reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Accounting, or a related field.
- 7 or more years of related experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience utilizing Ultimate Software Suite (Ultipro, Cognos 8, Ultipro Web).
- Professional HR, Payroll, Benefits certifications preferred (FPC, CPP, PHR, CEBS).
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- TimePlus experience a plus!
- Payroll or HR Certification a big plus!
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products. Advanced Excel skills a plus.
- Previously worked on system implementations and system upgrades.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet tight deadlines as required.