MedAdvisor, a client of TobinConnex, is a world class medication management platform focused on addressing the gap and burden of medication adherence. We are looking for an experienced Payroll and Benefits Specialist to administer the payroll and benefits function for the US.
Founded with a desire to simplify medication management, MedAdvisor’s highly automated and intuitive software system connects patients to their local pharmacy providing them with real time visibility and access to their personal medication records. The company is on a fast growth track with major expansion happening in the US. Reporting to the US Director of HR, the Payroll and Benefits Specialist will play an important role in overseeing and implementing the payroll and benefits administration functions.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Prepare, review and execute all necessary payroll processing functions to ensure a timely and accurate payroll;
· Help to implement and maintain a Payroll/HRIS database for 100 US-based employees to include employees’ hourly rates, salaries, bonuses or other compensation, stock grants, paid leave and holidays, reimbursements, taxes, garnishments, deductions, withholdings, employee benefit elections, and other information as required;
· Ensure compliance with federal, state and local payroll, wage and hour laws;
· Process payroll adjustments, termination payments, bonuses, and other payroll related payments;
· Assist the Dir HR with employee benefit communications; establish relationships with the benefits vendors and support the annual open enrollment process for all employees;
· Manage benefits administration to include enrollments, changes, and terminations with benefits providers;
· Update and maintain employee files;
· Comply with all Company policies, procedures, performance and behavior expectations as well as state and federal regulations;
· Assist with HR reporting to include worker’s comp, 401K administration, ACA reporting, etc.
The successful candidate will have:
· Solid knowledge of payroll functions and experience processing end to end payroll; 3-5 years ideal;
· Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail;
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office and strong Excel skills;
· Proficiency with Payroll and HRIS software;
· Prior benefits administration experience;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· An ability to work with all levels of the organization;
· An ability to prioritize work and possess excellent multi-tasking skills.
· BA/BS degree strongly preferred or equivalent work experience.
**This position is remote until employees can safely return to the office which is based in Burlington, MA. This will be an onsite position once the office reopens.
Valid through: 12/22/2020
$150K — $180K + $75K bonus
3 days ago
$150K — $180K + $175K bonus + (no cap + multiple ae's making $1m+), + 1st quarter non-recover
8 days ago
$140K — $160K + $160K bonus + (no cap + multiple ae's making $1m+), + 1st quarter non-recovera
8 days ago