$100K — $150K *
The Payroll & Accounts Payable Manager manages all activities and processes related to Payroll and Accounts Payable functions for Bryan Health and related entities. Plays a key role in ensuring payroll and accounts payable operations and filing requirements are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
PRINCIPAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. *Commits to the mission, vision, beliefs and consistently demonstrates our core values.
2. *Manages and updates all payroll and accounts payable functions to ensure appropriate control procedures are followed so employees and invoices are accurately and timely paid.
3. *Evaluates payroll and accounts payable processes to determine how those processes can be improved, streamlined and/or automated.
4. *Performs personnel management functions related to hiring, supervising, orienting/training, coaching/disciplining and evaluating assigned personnel.9076
5. *Maintains all payroll and accounting records required by federal and state governmental agencies for assigned areas.
6. *Participates in all internal/external audits and reporting related to payroll and accounts payable; serves as main contact to coordinate data collection and distribution.
7. Assists in coordinating and managing computer software upgrades.
8. *Writes, communicates and maintains procedures to meet government requirements and Bryan Health policies for assigned areas.
9. Integrates payroll processes with the Human Resources function to provide efficient and accurate compensation and benefit reporting to employees.
10. Oversees or performs negotiations with vendors regarding Accounts Payable invoice errors or disputes.
9.11. Provides excellent customer service to employees, management, and external parties on all payroll and accounts payable matters..
10.12. Advances work knowledge by participating in webinars, continuing education in-services, reading periodical/literature and seeking ongoing developmental opportunities.
11.13. Performs other related duties as assigned.
(Essential Job functions are marked with an asterisk “*”. Refer to the Job Description Guide for the definition of essential and non-essential job functions.) Attach Addendum for positions with slightly different roles or work-specific differences as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required. Master’s degree or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification preferred. Minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience providing Accounting or Payroll functions required. Prior supervisory or management experience desired.
Valid through: 11/11/2021