$80K — $100K *
This position provides advanced professional accounting and tax support to the Corporate Payroll department related to the maintenance, processing and analysis of accounting reconciliations and tax filings in a manner consistent with the Company policies and procedures.
Essential Job Accountabilities
1. Lead and assist in the timely and accurate preparation of payroll balance sheet reconciliations to ensure accuracy and compliance with GAAP.
2. Lead and assist in the timely and accurate preparation of all payroll tax filings to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
3. Prepare various reports and analysis as needed to support the Corporate Payroll Accounting function.
4. Prepare, review, and post journal entries to support the monthly close and reconciliation process.
5. Participate in cross traini
Valid through: 7/16/2020
$100K — $150K
11 days ago