As a member of the payments technology team, the candidate will be responsible for crafting the target payments & integration environment that will drive global payments at Bank of America for the next 30 years. The candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of practical business solutions following reusable development patterns while designing for agility, high availability, resiliency & recovery.
- At least 10-15 years experience in information technology, with 5+ years of financial services, and 5+ years of technical architecture experience
- Motivated and driven technologist with a proven track record with a commitment to quality, efficiency, and excellence
- Financial services experience in Corporate / Wholesale Banking and/or Treasury / Cash Management Interpreting business needs and applying innovative technology solutions
People Management Skills
- Manage team's activities, assignments, project forecasts and budget.
- Motivate associates to perform at an optimal level by providing clear objects and development plans Provide coaching and mentoring that promotes work-life balance, career growth and contributes to associate satisfaction
- Experience with SDLC / SW development processes (RUP, Agile, and Waterfall).
- Leverage technical expertise through continuous mining of ideas, products and best practices.
- Drive vendor selection activities including recommendations of when to make the appropriate build vs. buy decisions
- Experience in application design construction, implementation, and maintenance.
Communication & Relationship Skills
- Work effectively in a matrix organization with teams of skilled architects, developers and business partners with minimal supervision
- Express ideas verbally and in writing to effectively communicate with and influence teammates, technology partners, business leaders and executives
- Identify risks to quickly resolve issues and conflicting priorities and influence a positive and effective outcomes