The successful candidate must possess in-depth technical knowledge of SMS/ Suspension and Release Equipment (S&RE)-related hardware and software requirements and experience in the definition, design, integration, test, and certification (end-to-end development) and operation of S&RE. The successful candidate must also possess intimate knowledge of governing standards to include UAI Platform-Store ICD, MIL-STD-1553, MIL-STD-1760, AS5653, etc., and must possess significant experience preparing detailed requirements specifications, statements of work, test plans and procedures, certification plans and procedures, performance reports, etc., related to these governing standards.
The successful candidate will be expected to thoroughly understand all system requirements, develop statements of work, specifications and interface control documents, prepare, monitor and update program schedules, conduct and participate in all related design reviews, and provide technical guidance to the cross-functional team.
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) related field.
- Must have at least 9 years of Engineering experience or 7 years of Engineering with a Master's Degree or 4 years with a PHD.
- Experience working with weapons and payload systems
- Active DoD Secret clearance (within 4 year scope)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance as well as access to Special Programs
- Master's in Engineering
- Greater than 9 years of experience working with weapons and payload systems
- In-depth knowledge of governing standards to include UAI Platform-Store ICD, MIL-STD-1553, MIL-STD-1760, AS5653
- Technical Writing Skills (Presenting to Chief Engineer and Executives, Writing proposals)
- Active Top Secret clearance with access to Special Programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills