We are looking for Patient Support Call Center Representative for our client in Warren, NJ
Job Title: Patient Support Call Center Representative
Job Location: Warren, NJ
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The primary objective of the Customer Service Representative is to meet established performance goals by delivering real value to our customers through defined scripting and procedures.
- The representative will be supported in this initiative with tools and promotional resources designed to provide the best opportunity to succeed.
- The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to manage their target audience strategically and effectively.
- They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus.
- These services will be delivered through 100% initiated telephone interactions.
- Training on all aspects of the program, scripts and tools will provided.
- Meet and exceed defined daily program participation success rates
- Deliver best-in-class service experience in a professional courteous manner
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients via phone
- Provide feedback on how to improve programs and processes
- Score an average of 90% during call monitoring sessions
- Manage simple excel spread sheets
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to learn new call tracking system
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Basic computer skills required
- Strong organizational skills to multitask, work in a realistic paced environment to meet goals
- Must be comfortable in an active high volume inbound/outbound call center environment