The Patient Safety Agreement Management team act as a hub for the safety and regulatory aspects of business partnerships and strategic alliances, from inception through implementation and maintenance. The team ensures that safety agreements for our business partnerships and other commercial alliances are robustly documented and managed, implemented efficiently and effectively, in line with operational objectives and capabilities.
The Patient Safety Agreement Manager reports to Director, Patient Safety Agreement Management and will provide operational support for day to day PSAM activities.
- Supports business partner safety agreement monitoring
- Assists in triaging and handling requests from business partners and internal stakeholders
- Provides project management support for operational meetings (OMTs) with business partners
- Supports business partner pharmacovigilance audits as required
- Supports development of process re
Valid through: 2020-3-4