Leadership That Inspires Excellence: Patient Care Directors Make It Possible
Patient Care Director - RN – Neuro Stepdown/Neuro Interventional Radiology- 2SW/M2INR
Step into a haven for quality care and outstanding patient education, an institute where nurses make evidence-based assessments and contribute to world-class clinical care medicine. Enter NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell, New York's #1 ranked hospital according to U.S. News & World Report, and be on the cutting edge of healthcare and work with state-of-the-art technology, allowing you to sharpen your skills each and every day.
Transform your career as a Patient Care Director, managing all aspects of care delivery of the Neurological Stepdown unit and Neuro Interventional radiology unit. Be the catalyst for safety, quality and evidence-based innovation for an intergenerational and motivated team. You’ll foster independent thinking defined by the hospital-wide mission Putting Patients First. The Patient Care Director oversees the daily operations and performance of this very high acuity unit and the team. Mentor, supervise and evaluate the team to reach their full potential and inspire their continued professional growth. Develop and manage budgets, manage resource allocation and scheduling. Regularly assess unit operations and identify process improvement to enhance the patient experience.
• Demonstrated leadership experience within a large academic medical center
• American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) approved national board Certification
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• At least one year of management experience
• Three years' of acute care RNexperience
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN)
• Master's degree in Nursing (MSN) or health related field
• Current NYS RN licensure (or willingness to obtain)
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.