We are looking for Patient Admitting Specialist for our client in Rancho Mirage, CA
Job Title: Patient Admitting Specialist
Job Location: Rancho Mirage, CA
Job Type: Contract - 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Shift: 8x5
- The position is responsible for ensuring that all patients have an accurate and comprehensive registration experience.
- Report to the Pain Management, RN-Manager
- Knowledge of general Office equipment.
- Self motivated, self starter, and able to organize efforts around helping patients have a positive experience.
- Skills and strengths in all forms of communications, particularly verbal and written.
- Exercises a high degree of initiative, judgment, and discretion.
- Analyses situations accurately and takes effective action.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships.
- Excellent customer service skills with patients, co-workers and guests.
- Preferred: Previous experience in Healthcare setting and prior Customer Service Experience
- Previous Admitting experience or Insurance related position in the Healthcare field of employment.
- Medical terminology, payment processing, Hospital based Federal Rules, Regulations and procedures, safety practices
- Computer literate in usage of (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)