We are looking for Patient Access Representative II for our client in San Diego, CA
Job Title: Patient Access Representative II
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 months
- Department/Environment: Central Scheduling/Call Center
- Shift: Day, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. or 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- The Patient Access Representative II secures and provides appropriate information to patient families and funding sources to register, schedule and/or obtain authorizations for inpatient, outpatient, and/or diagnostic services.
- Demonstrate customer service skills to include ability to develop rapport with a variety of customers of all different socio-economic, cultural and economic groups both internally and externally.
- Knowledge of basic functionality of personal computer.
- Ability to type and perform data entry functions at a level needed to maintain productivity standards of area/dept.
- General knowledge of medical terminology or 6 months demonstrated work experience in a healthcare setting; Knowledge of insurance verification, authorization and eligibility requirements for health insurance carriers; Epic knowledge; internet capability.
- Preferred: Bilingual Spanish/English
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience/general knowledge of managed care health plans; knowledge of scheduling, registration, billing and/or claims payment.
- Minimum of two years of work experience in a health care setting and/or one year work experience in a specific dept. function; call center environment.
- At least 6 months medical office/ clinic experience
- Medical Appointment Scheduling Experience Preferred
- Medical Insurance Verification Experience Preferred
- Ability to handled customer demands while using customer service skills to manage the call as appropriate
- Inbound Call Center Experience Preferred but not required
- Bi-lingual Spanish
Cynet Health is a Staffing and Recruitment wing of Cynet Systems Inc. Established in October 2010 and incorporated in the State of Virginia, Cynet is one of the leading Staffing & Recruiting Service companies in the Washington DC Metro area. Headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, we are a certified Small, Woman, and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, a recognized diversity supplier.
With over one hundred in house recruiting staff, Cynet Health caters to various hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities over 50 states across the United States.