?We are looking for Patient Access Rep / PAR for our client in San Diego, CA
Job Title: Patient Access Rep / PAR
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Job Typ??e: Contract 12 Months
Department: California Kids Care Program
- Patient Access Representative II secures and provides appropriate information to patient families and funding sources to register, schedule and/or obtain authorizations for inpatient, outpatient, and/or diagnostic services.
- Demonstrate customer service skills to include ability to develop rapport with a variety of customers of all different socio-economic, cultural and economic groups both internally and externally.
- Knowledge of basic functionality of personal computer.
- Ability to type and perform data entry functions at a level needed to maintain productivity standards of area/dept.
- General knowledge of medical terminology or 6 months demonstrated work experience in a healthcare setting
- Knowledge of insurance verification, authorization and eligibility requirements for health insurance carriers
- Epic knowledge; internet capability.
- Bi-lingaul Spanish (Preferred not required)
- Customer Service background
- HS Diploma or equivalent.