Have an impact on patient experience and employee satisfaction as well as the success of the hospital and Shared Services Center! Come to work for Parallon, an organization of prominence and sterling reputation which can position the best and brightest for continued growth, development and promotion!
We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities.
Parallon is a division of HCA, the largest healthcare organization in the world. We are dedicated to our values and passionate about finding future leaders for our fast-growing organization. Despite our size and breadth, we maintain the people-first culture that was Dr. Thomas Frist’s original vision for the company 50 years ago.
- The Manager of Patient Access is responsible for the daily operations of all functions and serves as the liaison between the Service Center and the hospital administration. As the Manager of Patient Access for one of our hospitals, you will be responsible for integrating the department's services with the hospital's primary functions and developing/implementing policies and procedures that guide and support services in the patient registration department and related functions. Assessing and improving department performance and ensuring orientation and continuing education of departmental staff is also key. As the leader, you may recommend resources/space needed by the department and may participate in the selection of outside services. You will serve as a key promoter of the revenue service center, which strives to meet and exceed the needs of its internal and external customers.
- Job Requirements
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Organization - proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources
- Communication - communicates clearly and concisely
- Leadership - guides individuals and groups toward desired outcomes, setting high performance standards and delivering leading quality services
- Customer Orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
- Tactical Execution - oversees the development, deployment and direction of complex programs and processes
- Policies & Procedures - articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
- PC Skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
- Financial Management - applies tools and processes to successfully manage to budget
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required.
Patient Access experience
Minimum 3 years management experience
Certificates/License - N/A