Patent Prosecution Associate / Agent - ME or CE
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
A large Southeastern corporate law firm seeks a highly qualified patent prosecution associate or patent agent to join their Intellectual Property practice in their Winston-Salem, North Carolina office.
- Have an interest in working in Winston-Salem, NC.
- Must have and advanced degree (Masters or Ph.D.)
- Patent office experience and industry experience is preferred.
- Candidates must be registered with the USPTO.
- Should have 2+ years' experience preparing / prosecuting patents relating to chemical or mechanical engineering.
- Prior hands on work experience in the chemical or mechanical field is highly desired.
- Excellent academics.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR ADDITIONAL CREDENTIALS