Law firm's Boston office works with a broad range of biotech companies and research institutions. Highly recognized.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3years of top law firm experience of drafting high-quality U.S. patent applications related to the bio industry. Due Diligence and patent searching experience needed as well.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Patent Drafting The ideal candidate will have at least 1-3 years experience of drafting high-quality U.S. patent applications in the fields of genetics, immunology, and molecular biology.
- Patent Office Actions Candidate will have experienceresponding to office actions with the USPTO.
- Due Diligence and Patent Searches.
- Integral Member of the Team Law firm invests in attorneys with both mentorship and professional growth.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degrees Ideal candidates will have an advanced degree in Biology.
- Admissions Firm seeks a candidate admitted to the USPTO; MA Bar.
- Academics Superior academic credentials required.
- Outstanding writing ability is required.
- The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of top law firm patent prosecution experience in a broad range of biotech/biology applications.
- Quality high-level work
- Wide range of clients
- Structured training and mentorship program
- Your career is a focus
Job Order 577
If you are seeking a patent position nationally please do not hesitate to contact us in confidence.
*Only those candidates meeting the criteria set forth in the postings will be contacted.