Patent Associate Attorney
Bay Area law firm office seeks a mid-level patent prosecution associate attorney that has a high level of software related patent drafting and office action background.
The ideal candidate will have at least several years experience of (1) drafting high-quality U.S. patent applications for major technology companies and (2) Responding to USPTO Office Actions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Patent Drafting The ideal candidate will have at least several years experience of drafting high-quality U.S. patent applications for major technology companies.
- Patent Office Actions Candidate will have experienceresponding to numerous office actions with the USPTO.
- IP Portfolio Counseling
- Occasional Litigation Support
- Integral Member of the Team Law firm invests in patent agents and attorneys with both mentorship and professional growth.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degrees Ideal candidates will have a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, ElectricalEngineering or a similar degree.
- USPTO Admissions
- High-level verbal and writing skills
- Superior academics
Technologies may include:
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Software
- Image Processing
- The Internet
1. Collegial atmosphere that is collaborative
2. Mentorship and training program
3. Being a member of a group not a partner
4. High-level clients
Job Order 576
If you are seeking a patent position nationally please do not hesitate to contact us in confidence.
*Only those candidates meeting the criteria set forth in the postings will be contacted.