Summary / Description
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Past Performance Researcher and Writer to join our team in Reston, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
- Receive and administratively track new past performance request assignments using SharePoint. Consistently update pipeline records and provide regular status summaries regarding assignments.
- Coordinate with bid/proposal team leads to solicit information on the assignment. Attend tag ups and reviews throughout the proposal.
- Serve as past performance volume lead and corporate experience writer.
- Support bid decisions, partnering decisions, and prework by identifying a group of potential past performances based on certain criteria. Build matrices (spreadsheets) to analyze the relevance of each past performance against the RFP requirements.
- Review and interpret RFP to determine past performance requirements and evaluation factors.
- Provide gap analysis for past performance contract selection and collaborate with Capture when gaps are identified
- Communicate with Contract Managers, Program Managers (PMs), and other Subject Matter Experts to solicit information.
- Write past performance narratives that demonstrate relevance in size, scope, and complexity.
- Attend reviews and input edits based on feedback.
- Manage time proactively to plan for unforeseen short term assignments.
- Demonstrate excellent professionalism and customer service skills.
- Develop compliant templates. Check compliance on existing templates.
- Work with partner companies both as a sub and a prime.
- Research and gather relevant information for use in proposal development activities, addressing customer hot buttons, and incorporating win themes into proposal past performance section and write ups
- Write and edit proposal and marketing content for grammar, punctuation, readability, and persuasiveness.
- Support archival/knowledge management processes by updatingdatabases and synopses.
- Ability to analyze and extract pertinent/relevant information from RFPs
- Ability to clearly articulate a written past performance proposal response section
- Work on site in Reston, VA
- 3 to 7 years of experience reviewing/analyzing RFPs and creating Past Performance reference templates from RFP requirements
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Technical Writing, English, Communications, or Marketing & a minimum 5 years of experience in Federal proposal development or technical writing efforts within the IT sector, (if supporting a US Federal proposal) or equivalent