Party Logistics Business Development Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Diversified Industrial
Position Title 3rd Party Logistics Business Development Manager - WI #3849
Location Sturtevant Wisconsin
Company is looking for an experienced 3-PL Business Development Manager, in Sturtevant, WI
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the face of the company and will have the drive and dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is drive sustainable financial growth through attracting new clients and forging strong relationships with clients.
Responsible for developing new business for our warehouse, distribution and administrative services sector, while also taking an active role in on-boarding new accounts and maintaining existing clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Actively pursue and qualify valued business opportunities; implement successful selling strategies/techniques.
* Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction
* Conduct research to identify new clients
* Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
* Prepare salescontracts ensuring adherence to laws and company policy
* Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
* Manage new and established account development for continued revenue and growth profits.
* Define and propose specific approaches to meet and exceed customer needs.
* Coordinate customer requirements with appropriate solutions.
* Identify situations requiring effective negotiation and maintain positive customer relationships throughout any issue resolution.
* Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics, or similar field of study
* Minimum of 5years' experience in the Third Party Logistic Services "3PL" industry, specifically warehouse, distribution and order fulfillment
* Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
* Knowledge of B2B and B2C ecommerce a plus
* Exceptional customer skills
* Extensive experiencewith successful contract and pricing negotiations.
* Strong knowledge of vendor compliance guidelines in the Retail space a plus
* Microsoft Office proficiency, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Knowledge of warehouse management systems a plus.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics, or similar.
2. 5+ years of experience in the Third Party Logistic Services "3PL" industry, specifically warehouse, distribution and order fulfillment.
3. Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
4. Knowledge of B2B and B2C ecommerce a plus
5. Extensive experiencewith successful contract and pricing negotiations.