Mitsubishi Motors North America is relocating its Headquarters from Cypress, CA to Franklin, TN! In support of our exciting big move, we are looking for a Parts Planning Analyst to join our Aftersales Parts team. As a Parts Planning Analyst, you will coordinate Parts and Accessory Sales planning activities with MMC (Japan corporate office), including analyzing information to determine risks and opportunities to increase sales and profit. Major tasks include coordination of new Alliance reporting for KPI management, dealer dispersion, USFT, and GAS month-end sales reporting.
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinate Parts & Accessory Sales planning activities with MMC (Japan corporate office) and Alliance
- Analyze business information and determine risks and opportunities to improve business results and increase Fixed Operations Sales and Profit
- Assist in the preparation of strategic and competitive planning, including building financial business cases to target investment in new localization products. Proposals to include product research, product specification, product packaging, financial business plan and development schedule.
- Prepare monthly strategic reports and presentations for Fixed Operations management, MMC Global Aftersales dept. and Alliance
- Coordinate new Alliance Aftersales reporting for KPI management, dealer dispersion, USFT (Upstream Strategic Functional Task), and GAS month-end sales reporting
- Support Fiscal Year Dealer Parts & Accessory Financial Objectives and Field Sales Performance Objectives. Manage Objectives monthly and quarterly by providing performance reporting for management.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities and meet stated deadlines while delivering quality results.
- Regular attendance at work on a full-time schedule of at least 8 hours daily, and 40 hours weekly.
- Other duties and projects as assigned or required
What you'll have:
- 5 years of progressive professional level experience including financial, sales analysis and forecasting background
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Accounting, economics, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- Strong verbal / written / presentation communication skills
- Moderate knowledge of mathematical, statistical and quantitative models
- Advance Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access DB)
- Moderate knowledge of automotive technical information
- Possibility of some travel to dealers, vendors, field offices, up to 10%
What we'll provide:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage, including medical, dental, vision
- Wellness program
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Professional growth and development programs, including tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle lease and purchase programs
- Open & collaborative work environment