Position Title: Parts Coordinator
Position Number: 269349
Location: Mossville , IL
Desired Skill Set:
Inventory Control, Invoicing, Supply Chain
Job Title: Parts Product Analyst
Location: Mossville, IL
• This position will supportinventory management and parts procurement for electronic components as part of the building AC parts crib.
• The position will also purchase material to support the prototype harness lab.
• Activities will include purchasing material from approved suppliers via My Supply Cabinet, internet purchases from distributors, invoice management and reconciliation, parts receiving and shipping.
• The harness lab is responsible for supporting the enterprise in the manufacture of prototype and test wiring harnesses.
• Reviewing print list of materials and comparing against on-hand inventory
• Reviewing component prints for supplier information
• Internet searching for distributors providing necessary component
• Placing orders, managing invoices and receipts, monthly expense submission
• Supporting shipping and receiving of components and finished harnesses
• HS Diploma
• Basic computer skills.
• Internet searching
• excel spreadsheet use for tracking receipts
• ability to read information from a print or drawing
• Good communication skills, teamwork
Travel Requirement: None
On-Site Interview Required: Preferred
Export Control Requirements: Yes
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.