We are looking for our first Partnership Manager to join the Porsche Digital team in Palo Alto, CA. Join a team of designers, app developers, and product managers that collaborate on inter-disciplinary projects to bring new concepts into the hands of Porsche customers.
As our first Partnerships Manager, you will empower Porsche Digital to deliver compelling new digital products to our customers. You’ll represent us as the face of our office and our products as you build up new partnerships across multiple industries. You’ll work closely with product managers and interdisciplinary product teams, helping bring multiple projects to life in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with partners ranging from established luxury brands to emerging businesses
- Independently source contacts to initiate partnership conversations
- Represent Porsche Digital during initial conversations with prospective partners
- Compellingly communicate product concepts to partners in order to gain buy-in for partnerships
- Identify and inform product teams on new partnership opportunities by analyzing a broad range of industries
- Manage multiple partnerships to launch collaborations on a defined timeline
- Work closely and transparently with other partnership teams across the Porsche ecosystem
- Negotiate and structure new partnership agreements
- Advise product teams on selecting partnering strategies
- 5+ years of experience as a partnership’s or business development manager
- Exceptional communication skills and demeanor
- Proficiency with RocketReach or similar tools
- Experience with establishing partnerships for affiliate marketing
- Broad knowledge of brands in multiple industries including fashion, consumer products, and travel
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint
- Proven track record in developing partnering strategies and executing them
- Experience working with luxury brands
- Knowledge about the automotive industry.