WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for a Partnerships + Advocacy Lead to oversee advocacy projects and secures exciting marketing partnerships. If you have a passion for connecting people and creativity, we’d love to have you join our growing marketing team. You'll develop and establish what it means to be part of the "Braze Experience" beyond the actual product experience. You will collaborate with the Creative Team and Corporate Events Team to build out brilliant experiences across both physical and digital properties to put Braze community members at the forefront of everything we do.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Establish and maintain thought leadership tracks with Product Marketing, Communications and Demand Gen to ensure our messages are differentiated and repeated across everything we do corporately. Find businesses and organizations to partner with on unique, future-forward programs/experiences to give Braze global recognition and increase our exposure amongst Enterprise companies.
Develop a system for recruiting and maintaining deep relationships with the Braze community. For example, starting with our existing client network and previously established industry influencers—and building outward.
Bring the community into Brazeexperiences both physical anddigital. Wewant our audiences to access Braze and its people (client to client, exec to exec, marketer to marketer):
- Conferences in our backyard and across the globe in 2-3 key markets
- Exclusive experiences based on Braze personas from users to CMOs
- Brand or product launch experiences
- "Owned" experiences at global industry events
- CSR-related experiences (i.e. having a float in NY's Pride Parade)
- Customer-exclusive membership/loyalty programs
Lead the strategy for maintaining 3rd party review/community sites (i.e. G2 Crowd).
Lead the strategy for how we use Net Promoter Score (NPS) results and other research to turn happy customers into Braze advocates.
Set the standard for what a "Braze Experience" is for the field team to use and customize for their markets in order for us to scale corporate marketing globally.
WHO YOU ARE
- 8+ years experience in the areas of partnerships, advocacy, customer loyalty, event programming and content marketing
- Experience with Lead Net Promoter Score (NPS) strategies and implementation
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to work with and maintain long-term relationships with customers and influencers
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple, demanding tasks simultaneously and with accuracy
- Ability to collaborate with other departments to create a positive company-wide team effort for advocacy programs
- Familiarity with New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin cultural, tech and marketing communities; familiarity with SaaS business communities a plus
- International and Domestic travel, when required