What is the Partnership Manager role?
The Partnership Manager will be responsible for helping to implement, operationalize, and grow our partnerships strategy. This is a key role that will focus on ensuring strong external partnerships with key healthcare payers and providers. Our goal is to make our partners extremely happy and heard, while setting realistic expectations about our capacity and product roadmap. The Partnerships Manager is passionate about Mindstrong’s opportunity to make enormous strides in mental health and has an awareness of marketplace trends.
What you'll be doing:
- Account management and delivering delight for existing partners, including retaining business, handling contract renewals, ensuring partner satisfaction, and growing business opportunities
- Working alongside product, engineering, and clinical teams to deliver business insights to translate business goals into the right user experience and go-to-market plans
- Assist with complex negotiations within the healthcare market and drive innovation forward with existing partners
Who you are:
- You’re experienced with the negotiating and closing of complex deals
- You’re analytical and have a proven track record in finding trends and opportunities within data
- You have an innate ability to influence events to achieve goals and drive towards favorable outcomes
- You are a strong communicator and know how to tailor messages to your audience.
- You’re able to quickly get up to speed on new focus areas, develop a plan and process, and proactively communicate progress and updates
- You’re able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- You have a strong belief in Mindstrong’s mission
Your background and skills:
- 4+ years of experience in partnership management, customer success, business development, or management consulting in the healthcare industry
- An understanding of product strategy and key requirements for scaling products and operations through partnerships
- Exceptional communication skills, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and a trailblazing spirit
- Basic quantitative skills to analyze data and create presentations to tell the story of the data
- Ability to review and analyze complex contracts and familiarity with standard deal structures
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance while handling uncertainty and ambiguity
- Must have - Healthcare experience.