We continue to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and create new opportunities, as a result, we have exciting opportunities for a Partnership Manager(Software/Firmware) to join our ODM/OEM team in Rockleigh, NJ 07647.
As a Partner Manager here at Crestron, you will become the primary technical expert and liaison between local engineering and the partner. You will be responsible for communicating Crestron’s software design specification and requirements to the partner. In stances where those specification and requirements do not exist, you will be responsible for the developing the software development kits and associated documentation. You will be responsible for ensuring that the partner delivers high quality products with low defect rates.
- Translate internal knowledge into well documented and implementable technology
- Review partner architecture and design to ensure it meets documented and undocumented requirements
- Fully define Crestron’s expectations for firmware and software technologies.
- Interface with internal teams (ex: Software Tools) to define and package specification for the partner
- Score partner on software/firmware development practices
- Create software development kits and supporting documentation for external parties
- Create detailed software specifications and architecture documentation with the partner for their project.
- Special projects as assigned
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a software development is required
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering or Electrical Engineering Degree is required
- Deep understand of at least one of the following programming languages: C#, Python, C++, C, NodeJS is required
- Working knowledge of the following programming languages: C, C++, C#, Python, NodeJS is required
- Understanding of inter-device and inter-process communications, including JSON and Android Intents is required
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand and become an expert in new technologies
- Understanding of software architecture and design
- Deep understanding of software documentation and development kits
- Working knowledge of Mandarin a plus
- Job ID 2018-5389