WHO WE ARE
Autodesk, Inc., is a leader in 3D design software. Since its introduction of AutoCAD software in 1982, Autodesk continues to develop the broadest portfolio of 3D software for global markets.
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
To see our culture in action, please check out #AutodeskLife on Instagram or facebook.com/autodeskcareers. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all quali?ed applicants without regard to race, gender, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Year over Year Autodesk has been honored to be named in the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work for.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you the right fit?
We are looking for an individual contributor who has a passion for sales and technology, with specific focus on ensuring Autodesk’s customers, our partners and our sales people are operating at optimal efficiency. You will report to the Sr Channel Sales Manager in North America and work closely with Autodesk’s partners, distributors, and AMER Territory Sales organization to drive process and order efficiency. You will provide feedback and suggestions on how to improve our order workflows and be a key conduit to driving sales growth for AMER Sales organization.
You must have the ability to leverage a huge array of resources both within Autodesk sales, operations, customer service as well as an extended, largely virtual, team of distributors and partners. The ideal candidate will have to be resourceful, work cross-functionally, and uncover and respond to the needs of an ever evolving team. In addition, you must be comfortable leveraging sales tools like Salesforce.com, Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point.
If you have these attributes, and an attitude to increase your altitude then you might be the right fit!!!
- Work with channelsales managers, territory sales and other stakeholders to drive transaction optimization and efficiency, and best practice sharing
- Partner with stakeholders on the design, development, execution and adoption of sales process and tools.
- Be an advocate for sales efficiency and productivity and exploring new tools and processes to drive efficiency as Autodesk business model evolves
- As senior level administrator in team, may need to prioritize activities and provide actionable feedback to team members to enhance their skills and competencies
- (May be responsible to) plan, prioritize and restructure workload based on planned initiatives and objectives within the team
- Be part of a team of people in Denver Hub that that provides ADSK partner ordering support and issue resolution
- Credit Issues
- Manage the process for Collection/Reporting/ Communication of Partner Pipeline & Forecast data
- Communication to Channel Managers, Partner Managers & Territory Sales Reps
- Future Analytics/ Trending
- Order Administration Support
- End of Quarter Order Tracking
- Manage and document process for Customer Asset Report Requests
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
4 - 5+ years of experience in sales operations or sales administrative role, preferably at a Saas company
Experience using or comfortable using Salesforce or other CRM sales systems
- Willingness to adapt to a fast paced and changing environment
Customer-focused, action-oriented individual committed to achieving high quality results
Ability to be an active participant in project core teams and to develop/execute on sales plans
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
Well organized, flexible, and focused on meeting deadlines