Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.What You'll Do
- Create and validate the partner strategic and tactical Technical Business Plans
- Support, influence, and implement effective partner service practices and offerings
- Involve learning partners and internal training to help partners improve technical sales and adoption capability
- Ensure partner technical resources are provided appropriate products, solutions and architectures training
- Provide positioning and business case development training (for partner to use with customer) to senior partner technical leadership. Focus enablement around Cisco Enterprise Networking.
- Evaluate partners' technical readiness relative to Cisco's technical strategy (solutions, product, quality of service, reputation) and identify gaps
- Provide technical direction and influence new and existing partners toward developing new Cisco-based solutions
- Provide input to business counterparts and management in structuring new partnerships
- Encourage partner alignment around Cisco Enterprise Networking
- Cross-communicate Cisco and partner value propositions, especially between partner and Cisco field TSAs
- Proactively gather insight into strategic/high-value opportunities that the Partner is pursuing and communicate with Cisco field teams
Market Analysis and Planning
- Provide input regarding partner landscape within an assigned market, solutions offered, quality of service and technical reputation
- Provide input to coverage plan and capacity model based on partner needs in assigned market
Personal and Organizational Development
Who You Are
- Provide feedback to Cisco business entities on features and solutions gaps
- Ability to recognize potential competitive advantage of Cisco solutions from partner perspective
- Desire to achieve greater technical proficiency
- You are a technical professional with deep knowledge of Cisco Enterprise Networking products, solutions, technologies and related programs.
- You collaborate across the Cisco team to execute partner capability development.
- You will educate Partners on Cisco's architectural plays and drives partner solution innovation, investment, and practice building in alignment with architectural and solution strategies.
- You work with Senior Partner technical and business leadership to co-develop technical business plan, investment business case, and execution/enablement needs.
- You innovate to accelerate partner transition in alignment with Cisco's evolution.
Our minimum requirements for this role are
We Are Cisco
- 10 or more years related experience
- Pre-sales experience required
- BS/BA (EE/CS) and/or CCIE certification or multi-domain experience desireable and highly preferred
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair - Don't care. Tattoos - Show off your ink. Like polka dots - That's cool. Pop culture geek - Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing - Be you, with us!