Vlocity, Inc. is recruiting Partner Technical Relationship Managers to help strategic partners implement and sell our Vertical Industry Applications. Partner Technical Relationship Managers provide trusted Industry-specific business and enterprise-level technical advice to strategic partners globally.
We work within the broader Vlocity Alliances organization and serve as the trusted technical advisor to the largest and most strategic partners in the Vlocity ecosystem.
Our Partner Technical Relationship Managers will become deep product experts with Vlocity's Vertical Cloud Apps, and work with our partners to develop go-to-market strategies and solutions. This role will support strategic implementation partners (such as Accenture, Deloitte, IBM, Capgemini, etc.) and will require effective and dynamic software architecture, communication and leadership skills.
You are experienced and comfortable with providing architecture leadership to our most influential partners. You will be responsible for articulating the vision of the partnership and configuring and presenting software demonstrations that are both functionally compelling and business process relevant.
Prior experience working with Salesforce.com and or Siebel Industry Applications is preferred, along with an industry expertise in our target verticals: Communications and Media, Insurance and Public Sector.
- Collaborate with the partner to understand and execute against the joint go-to-market partnership strategy
- Understand the needs of the partner's target market and collaborate with the partner on high-quality presentations, proposals and software demonstrations that speak to these needs
- Demonstrate the value of a solution architecture based on Vlocity, for the partner's target market. Provide design guidance/patterns to the partner for the joint solution.
- Work closely with the Alliances Director to prioritize opportunities and initiatives that deliver partner sourced revenue
- Provide partner feedback to the product management and engineering teams to capture new requirements and enhancements
- Lead and collaborate with the partner and interdisciplinary teams to deliver customer success
- Evangelize new Vlocity technologies to strategic partners
- Bias to making those around you successful and are comfortable working as a team player and mentor
- Contribute to building a positive, can-do, high-performance culture
- Travel to partner site (at most 40%), based on partner engagement
- 10+ years of partner technical relationship management or enterprise consulting experience spanning large organizations and enterprise platforms such as Salesforce.com, Oracle, Siebel, Microsoft, Amdocs, Netcracker, etc.
- Proven ability to analyze, and design business processes via technology and integration
- Experienced at guiding partners and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend a point of view to a variety of audiences
- Industry domain experience in Communications & Media, Energy, Health Insurance, Insurance or Public Sector is preferred, but not required
- Experience in small, agile sales teams and must enjoy the 'small company' challenge
- Experience configuring and demonstrating the Salesforce.com Sales or Service Cloud Apps, or a similar leading CRM application is preferred
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative sales and development environment
- Technical proficiency with Salesforce (service cloud and force.com including APEX, VisualForce)
- Understanding of the architectural principles of cloud platforms including SaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers. Understanding of competitive cloud offerings in the market and ability to discuss cloud architectures.
- Good understanding of modern systems architecture including on-premise and cloud based systems
- Good understanding of modern web and mobile front-end systems including the tools, processes and technologies behind a company's digital strategy
- Knowledge of sales lifecycles with experience crafting proposals, estimating work effort and configuring demonstrations or proofs of concept
- Capability to translate business requirements into compelling software architectures and / or demonstrations
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills. High degree of confidence in presenting software architectures and leading technical discussions
DESIRED CERTIFICATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Salesforce.com certifications in Administration, Sales/Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, STEM Subject, Business or a related field
- TOGAF / Architecture qualification