The Partner Success Manager will be accountable for delivering world class customer service to NICE inContact's most important partners. Specifically, this position is responsible for building long-term relationships with new and existing partners by being attentive to their immediate needs and leveraging appropriate company resources to address how partners can better interact with their customers using NICE inContact technology products. The partner Success Manager's involvement with the partner will encompass the entire lifecycle of the relationship - beginning with the initial on-boarding and carry through to building a long-term relationship. Partner interaction will be done primarily over the phone and/or via WebEx, with face to face meetings as deemed necessary and/or appropriate. The Partner Success Manager will work both independently and in concert with the Channel Managers, Partner Success team, Customer Care team and technical support team. Together, these teams are responsible to ensure both partnership longevity and systematic growth.
As a Partner Success Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Maintain a working knowledge of all other NICE inContact products/services, competitive product lines, differentiators and industry trends through self-education and NICE inContact's resources.
- Proactively and effectively identify partner needs and overcome objections to proposed solutions by working directly with the Product teams.
- Develop and present customized presentations to assigned partners.
- Actively involved in developing, administering and responding to partner and partner customer's satisfaction surveys on a regular basis.
- Work directly with NICE inContact product management to deliver feedback from partners to best facilitate ideas and drive innovation for future product enhancement and development.
- Work with NICE inContact Sales Support Team to play a role in smooth customer implementations by providing SI Partners assistance as directed and provide appropriate feedback to the greater sales team post turn up.
- Build and maintain relationships with decision makers and influencers in prospect base.
- Maintain action log and run weekly/bi-weekly or monthly calls
- Keep Up-to-date on partner agreements and their customer contracts
- Work directly with partners to keep them up to date on best practices, release, bug fixes, etc.
- Provision Business Units for partners end-user customers
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experiencerequired.
- 6+ years applicable experience in customer service, call/contact center and/or service delivery.
- Working technical knowledge of contact center software/design/functionality
- Demonstrated experience in a fast paced environment and meeting partner/customer time constraints
- Demonstrated experience working independently with little to no daily supervision.