Rapidly growing enterprise software firm (AI space) seeks an experienced Partner Success Manager, with background working for or with large management consulting firms.
- Implement a partner success model with existing partners and customers, leveraging company technology and ecosystem partner solutions. Leveraging company experts, industry experts and adapting best in class models for partner adoption.
- Develop relationships with company partners in each category and tier. Develop an understanding of their experiences to help align on the key business process and policy changes / improvements we need to make to improve overall partner success, increase partner loyalty and company partner wallet share
- Understand the go to market strategies of the key partners and determine the best way to optimize company within their plays. Provide cross partner education and enablement to drive best practices across the partner landscape
- Measure and report partner success (on ineffective behaviors) based on customer feedback and overall partner performance. Benchmark performance expectations and drive improvements and/or changes in the partner relationship as required.
- Engaged with go to market and/or global and regional partners for high growth companies inclusive of multiple partner models, e.g. resellers / VARS, alliances, advisory, managed service providers, distribution / master resellers, etc.
- Experience with partner models in the Intelligent Automation/AI/Cognitive/Machine Learning/Digital Transformation space a big plus.
- Software industry, Cloud industry preferred.
- Working in or for a partner ecosystem company, e.g. distributor, master reseller, etc. and/or in an enterprise software company with responsibility for developing, managing and/or evolving a global partner network
- Experience in driving partner ecosystem engagement and customer engagement through a partner network for enterprise go to market
- Experience in leveraging partner programs, partner tiering, partner marketing incentives, partner pricing models, etc. that will incentivize partners and enable company to optimize our next growth waves
- Technical background and/or ability to speak to / develop reference architectures as they apply to partner go to market strategies and programs and AI/Cognitive capabilities a plus.
- Willingness to travel.