Google Cloud teams work with companies, schools, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative, leveraging the power of Google's infrastructure. Your efforts will help to scope strategic initiatives, influence Google's partner program, and drive cross-functional alignment that will direct future investments, scale current partnerships and set up success for Google's future partners.
The Google Cloud Global Public Sector (GPS) Partner Strategy and Operations team serves as a thought partner, trusted advisor, and operator to ensure GPS' partner teams are positioned to drive growth and customer value. In this role, you will analyze key trends in technology and routes to market and leverage your analytical, problem solving, leadership skills, business acumen and creativity to drive insights, manage performance and shape the design of GPS Go-to-Market with partners.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google's cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in channel partner strategy and sales operations, management consulting, investment banking, or corporate strategy, or equivalent strategy and operations experience in a technology/media company.
- MBA or Master's degree in a related field.
- Experience with channel pathways, including Distribution, Resellers, Systems Integrators, ISVs, etc.
- Experience working with large datasets that are stored in multiple systems.
- Problem-solving and project management experience, including executing complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Excellent business acumen, and the ability to influence without authority, pay attention to detail, and manage multiple projects under pressure.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, with the ability to build relationships with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Act as a trusted advisor to drive the global channel partner strategy for GPS across all geographies and manage the performance of partners against key performance indicators. - Be a key business partner in finding solutions to complex problems to drive operational excellence across the channel partner organization. - Manage the annual and quarterly planning processes, including the development of business plans, operating models, resource allocation, vertical prioritization, territory set-up, and compensation design. - Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing final recommendations. - Identify areas for improvement in internal and external processes, providing recommendations and supporting the implementation of initiatives (regional and global).