The rapidly growing community of AI startups is inspired by developers who are applying their passion to create a wide range of applications and services using the latest accelerated computing technologies and platforms from NVIDIA. Key areas of application development include Deep Learning/AI, Accelerated Data Science, Autonomous Vehicles, Robotics, Design & Visualization, VR/AR, Ray Tracing, and advanced technologies changing the face of PC Gaming.
We are now looking for a dynamic, customer-minded Partner Solutions Architect who is passionate about AI (artificial intelligence) areas such as machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL) to join NVIDIA's developer programs team.
Growing and nurturing the ecosystem of developers who use NVIDIA platforms to lead the AI revolution is a critical mission, and this role is very tightly aligned with our strategic priorities. The role is very fast-moving and involves 1:1 and 1:few activities guiding developers in our online community or manning the "bat phone" to resolve specific implementations. In parallel, you will be building technical content that accelerates adoption. We're looking for energetic and creative software engineers who want to be on the cutting edge of AI technology and are passionate about helping the rapidly expanding ecosystem of developers and AI startups build the future.
What you'll be doing:
- Making AI Startups successful, helping accelerate their apps/platforms using the latest SDKs and technologies
- Collaborating deeply with NVIDIA deep learning engineers, SDK product and framework teams, Deep Learning Institute (DLI), and NV Research to ensure developer enablement materials are best-in-class and fully aligned with technology roadmaps
- Championing the use of DL (deep learning) and Data Science across the growing portfolio of AI startups
- Developing world-class materials that educate developers. Assets include sample applications, tutorials, white papers, technical blogs, trainings and presentations to help developers adopt NVIDIA's SDKs and key technologies.
- Promoting key technologies and SDKs including AMP, TRTIS, XGBoost, cuDNN, CUDA, DL/ML Frameworks, etc.
- Contributing to the development of hands-on training materials and exercises used in the NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI) courses, and becoming a certified instructor
What we need to see:
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science - or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in externally facing technical role
- Solid understanding of best practices for solution design and implementation based on frameworks and platforms that are GPU-accelerated
- Experience developing software at a technology company
- Python or C/C++ programming and software development techniques
- Detailed understanding of software stack from drivers to SDKs, APIs
- Experience presenting to technical audiences and creating technical content for developers
- Passionate about getting things done quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confirmed ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction