- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of delivery experience on enterprise infrastructure and data projects.
- 5 years of experience in delivery risk management and program governance.
- Experience with service delivery metrics and identifying related risks.
About the job
- Experience in a similar role at a SaaS or Cloud company.
- Experience in quality management standards, project and risk management methodologies.
- Experience with automated risk assessment methodologies and tools.
- Experience working with on and offshore delivery models.
- Excellent written, communication, and program management skills.
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business - all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers - developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies - see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Partner Services Program Manager, you will develop a comprehensive delivery governance model for all Partner delivered services. You will operationalize this model with strategic Go-to-Market (GTM) Partners and will be responsible for all associated metrics, real time status monitoring, delivery risk assessment, and alert mechanisms.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google's cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems. Responsibilities
- Develop a process to gather Google Cloud Platform services projects being delivered by GTM Partners in strategic accounts.
- Identify project parameters for each project and develop insights to assess dependencies and project status.
- Drive a collaborative initiative with Partners to ensure regular refresh of insights.
- Develop a consistent risk categorization framework that can be activated to proactively mitigate ongoing delivery risk.
- Identify and drive integration of Professional Services Organization assets and offerings as needed to mitigate delivery risk.