Description of the role:
The Partner Services Product Manager is responsible for the global development and management of partner-delivered service offerings. This role maintains an objective understanding of our partners’ and customers’ business drivers, combines our capabilities into offerings that deliver value aligned with those business drivers, and ultimately simplifies our partners’ and customers’ experience. This role is responsible for collaborating with global sales, marketing, channels and several product and service business units to improve our ease-of-doing-business, maximize value for and alignment with our Partners and Customers. Performance in role will be dependent on Partners delivering explosive growth in this portfolio, attaching a market-leading pull-through contract revenue for CSM and measuring strong NetPromoter customer satisfaction scores.
Position Summary – key objectives:
- Systematically collect Voice-of-Customer (VOC) inputs from Partners and Customers to understand their most impactful and prevalent value drivers.
- Develop, regularly communicate and execute against launch roadmap of Partner-delivered services that is prioritized against internal and Partner/Customer value drivers.
- Leverage agile and similar methods in partnership with the Operations, Engineering and similar Business Unit stakeholders to develop/launch Partner-delivered services.
- Partner with Global Sales & Marketing to develop and execute key sales enablement training/tools, marketing content/initiatives and commercial programs that drives growth of the Services portfolio.
- Act as champion and subject matter expert in education of the Sales Organization and Channel Partners on value and content of Services portfolio.
- Regular collaboration with Operations, NA Sales organization, Channel Partners and Customers to drive Continuous Improvement in the areas of ease-of-doing-business, Service offering value, Partner alignment and success.
- Development and execution of annual portfolio plan including Commercial Programs, Competency Plans, Partner Development, Critical Success Factors and Competitive SWOT Analysis.
Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related technology driven degree.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Development / Management, Service Field Delivery, Marketing or IndustrialSales.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Proven Leadership skills to motivate and influence direct and indirect reports to embrace new concepts and solutions.
- Self-motivated and self-managed towards objectives.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communications, organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working as part of a large, multi-disciplinary team.
- Proven ability to manage multiple internal and external partner relationships while achieving target outcomes.
- Firm understanding of Rockwell Automation limited distribution and market access model.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including speaking in front of small and large groups.
- Strong time and project schedule management skills required to consistently meet deadlines.
- Services industry specific knowledge including current feature/functionality and technology trends.