By educating our partners on the value of services in helping customers maximize their use of the products; our customers will reduce their risk of cyber-attack, they will realize the value of the solution which increases upsell opportunity, reduces risk of replacement and provides an enormous services sales opportunity for our partners (which run at much higher margin rates than product sales).
- Assess Focus partners current services offerings and assist them in further developing and optimizing their services approach
- Work with our Partners, High Touch and CBM teams in identifying opportunities for partner services attach through regular SFDC opportunity report reviews
- Work with Palo Alto Networks CPSP program Manager to identify and recruit partners into the CPSP program and to drive Partner attendance in the Customer Simulation Lab Workshop.
- Work with the MSSP team in understanding our MSSP go to market strategy and driving our best practices into Focus partners developing MSSP offerings
- Partners are trained and capable to market, sell and deliver Professional Services offerings that ensure customers success and maximize the use of our solutions so they ultimately buy more and refer us to others
- Every sale of Palo Alto Networks is accompanied by the appropriate amount of Professional Services to ensure customer success and satisfaction
- Our partners go back to every customer they have sold to in the past, perform Healthchecks/run BPAs and sell PS/remediation services that optimizes the use of our products
- Ability to track and report on the amount of and quality of PS that is being delivered by our partners
- Goal for Partner services attach rate in Named Accounts
- Goal for Customer Success tools adoption
- Goal for MSSP Partners revenue attainment
- Quarterly KSOs to be determined at the beginning of each quarter
The person in this role will be supporting a large team of channel managers and engineers, must be a team player, able to work with direct sales team and have experienceworking withchannel partners. Proven experience enabling partners to launch and sell services to large enterprise companies with successful results working in a sales overlay role in a reseller or manufacturer is required.
Domestic travel is required. It is desirable that the candidate has knowledge of networkinfrastructure based security appliances. Candidates should also have practical knowledge of routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to the Palo Alto Networks appliances.
- BS technical degree or equivalent
- 7+ years of sales experience and working within consulting organizations
- 3 – 5 years of channel or partner experience in selling Professional Services and strong understanding of partner profitability
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, bothinternally and externally
- Superb organizational and prioritization skills
- 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Experience defining and building a services or reseller services organization
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.