To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job DetailsAbout Salesforce
We're Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too - driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good - you've come to the right place.
We're Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too - driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good- you've come to the right place.
We are looking for a highly motivated leader and team player to join the A&C (Alliances & Channels) Business Unit Partner Sales team to design, launch and support a plan to accelerate and scale the growth of our business with SI (System Integrators) and ISV (Independent Software Vendor) partners within our Financial Services business. This role will report to the RVP Sales Lead for the Financial Services vertical. This is a key and strategic role that requires a balance of strategy, sales and a roll-up your sleeves and "get it done" attitude. Success requires the design and execution of a plan to develop and accelerate the growth of our partner ecosystem.
Additionally, you must be a highly motivated team player with expertise working in a fast paced, cross-functional manner. You have the ability to establish broad senior level relationships. You have a proven track record on delivering results and getting things done. You will demonstrate a strong business acumen, have outstanding communication skills and are able to effectively build relationships with SI, ISV partners and executive leaders in the partner ecosystem. Key to the position is effective collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, alliances, marketing, legal, operations and SI / ISV partners. Maintains a deep understanding of Salesforce technology and articulates Salesforce value propositions to new and growing partners. This individual will hold the accountability for achieving and exceeding the performance targets jointly established with SI / ISV partners.Key Responsibilities:
- Manage to make an impact within your first 90 days. Drive to succeed and results focused
- Excellent understanding of growing and sustaining businesses in a highly competitive and changing marketplace
- Perform all aspects of partner development, including: identification of partner segments, relationship definition, launch activities, partner competency
- Execute the development of our SI / ISV Partner Sales strategy
- Provide consistent partner management to ensure that our Systems Integrator partners are developing their sales, pre sales and delivery capabilities in line with Salesforce strategy.
- Experience recruiting, developing and managing a partner base
- Work with Salesforce SI / ISV partners to generate new business in existing accounts and in new markets, as well as ensuring our partners assist in delivering successful CRM and Platform projects in a defined territory or region.
- Ability to liaise with and motivate individuals at all levels of the partner relationships
- Politically astute, good understanding of business, and able to ascertain key decision makers
- Initiate and conduct sales readiness training events
- Work with marketing to plan marketing events
- Strong FINS background is preferred
- Strong track record of exceeding partner revenue targets
- Sound business acumen skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strategic thinker who is able to blend consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives.
- History of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships
- Good knowledge of Salesforce technology and applications products/solutions, platform and SaaS
- Must be comfortable with complexity, and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrates use of critical thinking techniques.
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Experience with creating and building differentiated relationships with partners in the SI / ISV community.
- Demonstrated ability to drive significant influenced revenue through SI / ISV partnerships.
- Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining relationships with clients, partners, etc.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with 10+ years in either alliance management, consulting, or sales with a track record of driving successful business development activities
- Experience of working with SI consulting organizations in multiple cities/verticals.
- Experience working with multiple Sales teams driving and building the partner ecosystem.
- Highly motivated and independent contributor.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
- Business, Computer Science or Engineering Bachelor's degree (MBA degree is preferred)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.
For New York-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $160,300 to $214,410.
For Washington-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $160,300 to $214,410.
For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $160,300 to $214,410.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.