What Part Will You Play?
- Present and sell company services, technology and products to prospective customers who need the ability to accept credit cards and other forms of electronic payments
- Develop Partnerships by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships with an existing customer base and planned future growth
- Prepare proposals, sales agreements and presentations to prospective customers
- Analyze pricing structures and propose new competitive offers
- Identify trendsetting ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements
- Maintain prospective client records and sales pipeline in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- 3+ Years of Proven Sales Experience in business development, outbound sales or face-to-face sales
- B2B sales experience
- Indirect sales experience or the ability to develop partnerships with businesses that give the sales professional access to a customer base
- Outbound prospecting
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Prospecting, Sales Planning and Closing Skills with the Motivation for Sales
- Ability to develop and maintain a Sales Pipeline
- Professionalism, Identifying and Selling to Prospective Customer Needs
- Has the ability to complete basic math calculations and analysis necessary to review pricing and present competitive offers to earn business
- Industry Knowledge – Develops expert knowledge of the merchant payment industry
- Decision Maker - Advanced ability to be an effective problem solver and act quickly to finalize sales
- Able to work independently and do so with a strong work ethic
- Effective listener and communicator who is able to generate leads and close business by phone