The Challenges Ahead
We are looking for an individual with a proven track record of selling enterprise level software solutions that address complex business problems in a transformational way. This person will know how to follow a value based sales approach & have at least 8 years of success selling with or through partners in an indirect model. This person will also ideally have relevant industry experience (T&M, A&D or High Tech) and be based on the West Coast, close to their customer base.
What will your role be?
- Execute the indirect sales strategy of the NAM GEO in assigned territory.
- Be accountable for defining & executing a mid and long term revenue growth strategy within 10 to 15 assigned accounts.
- Be accountable for defining customer joint engagement model with the 3DS partner channel that ensures customer success.
- Develop Partners Knowledge & Know How to become autonomous selling on Value.
- Be accountable to engage systematically with business partners through the Dassault Systèmes Model.
- Coach partners through all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Be responsible for implementing customer transformation to increase 3DEXPERIENCE Industry Processes Experience (IPE) penetration and revenue growth.
- Deliver revenue plan by executing with partners, involving 3DS extended team & in accordance with a committed Customer Value Roadmap (CVR).
- Lead, with partners and global ecosystem to support customer transformation.
- Build and develop trusted relationships at executive level and within all layers of client organization to ensure sustainable business for 3DS.
Your Key Success Factors
- 8+ years of success selling with or through partners in an indirect model
- Industry experience in Transportation & Mobility, Aerospace & Defence, and/or High Tech
- Leading Without Authority (Sell With Partners)
- Highly competitive
- Strong Business Accumen
- Consultative Selling Approach i.e. Selling on Value
- Industry & Industry Process Experience Knowledge
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Verbal)
- Strong Account Management Skills
- Strong Sales Process Discipline
- Team player
- Effective Negotiation (Both For Access & Proved Closing Experience)
- Contract Management Experience
- CRM System Experience
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), 3 weeks’ vacation, 9 paid holidays plus 3 floating holidays.