The challenges ahead...
We are seeking a key Partner Sales Manager who will successfully execute the SOLIDWORKS and Customer Role Experience sales and subscription strategy of assigned accounts.
What will your role be?
- Be accountable for defining & executing a mid and long term revenue growth strategy with assigned accounts
- Be accountable for defining customer joint engagement model with the 3DS Partners to ensure customer success
- Develop 3DS Partners Knowledge & Know How to become autonomous selling on Value
- Be accountable to engage systematically with 3DS Partners through the Dassault Systèmes Customer Role Experience Value Engagement Model
- Coach Partners and GEO Field Sales through all aspects of the sales cycle
- Deliver timely retention to support bookings and revenue plan targets
- Participate in developing and implementing client transformation plan to increase 3DEXPERIENCE penetration and revenue growth
- Support Customer Role Experience Sales Executives and 3DS Partners to drive customer transformation
- Build and develop trusted relationships at executive level within assigned client organization to ensure sustainable business for Dassault Systèmes
- Provide support to extend Dassault Systèmes footprint, upsell and cross-sell while animating the different promotions
- Actively participate and manage Dassault Systèmes Client contract (negotiation & closing), accreditation and renewal validation
Your Success Factors?
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Technology or equivalent
- Energetic and resourceful individual with a consistent track record of achievement.
- 6+ years of success selling with or through partners in an indirect model
- Leading Without Authority (Sell With Partners)
- Strong Business Acumen
- Consultative Selling Approach i.e. Selling on Value
- Industry & Industry Process Experience Knowledge
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Verbal)
- Strong Account Management Skills
- Strong Sales Process Discipline
- Team player
- Effective Negotiation (Both For Access & Proved Closing Experience)
- Contract Management Experience
- The candidate must have excellent phone, computer (Microsoft Office Suite), and analytical skills as well as a sincere interest in helping 3DS Partners and clients achieve their business goals.
- CRM System experience
- The ability to operate in a cross functional atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, and have superior organizational/time management skills and a make-it-happen attitude is also desired
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), 3 weeks’ vacation, 9 paid holidays plus 3 floating holidays.