The AWS Consulting Partner Ecosystem is growing, and these Systems Integrators, Advisors, Professional and Managed Services Partners have experienced resources capable of delivering business outcomes for customers. Partners provide AWS with scale and can help accelerate customer adoption and deliver value more rapidly. By teaming on opportunities, there is a greater ability to drive better outcomes for our customer. The Partner Sales Managers (PSMs) own the consulting partner go-to-market for a given geography and ensure that: 1) customers and sales teams understand the value of partners and how to engage; 2) a strategic plan is created for each geography; 3) partners have brand awareness and drive new customer demand; 4) qualified partners are recommended for opportunities and deliver quality results; and 7) partners know what is required for success in the district (PSM provides coaching in collaboration with PDM).
The Partner Sales Manager is partner agnostic and leverages partners to drive service adoption and exceptional customer outcomes in the territory based on the partner expertise. Ultimately you will be responsible for driving top-line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across your a given territory. The ideal candidate will possess industry knowledge, direct sales and partners sales experience, and demonstrated proficiency scaling a business through a partner ecosystem. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
· The right person will possess 7-10+ years of sales, business development and partner management experience.
· Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics.
· Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
· Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
· Strong writing skills.
· Experience working within the enterprise software development industry is highly desired.
· Prior experience working with Systems Integrators and Consulting Companies to drive sales.
· Prior direct sales experience is preferred
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
Job ID: 609058