Brief Summary of Role
Partners play a key role in our growth and are tasked with business expansion within their assigned accounts in the Retail/CPG vertical. Partner’s will manage a select group of clients with clearly established top line and bottom line targets. Solutioning, delivery management and client management are critical skills for Client Partners.
- Establishing and managing the overall client relationship with key decision makers.
- Establishing and building "trust" and leveraging client context by understanding client's overall business goals.
- Positioning Appirio as a Strategic partner and identifying avenues for Appirio to implement solutions.
- Identifying and qualifying new opportunities for Appirio, and managing all aspects of a deal cycles from identification through close.
- Engaging our Strategy and Digital teams in order to create a roadmap of solutions.
- Defining delivery approaches, and developing optimal pricing models for deals
- Creating targeting and compelling proposals for new business
- Writing and reviewing statements of work (SOW’s) that are designed for the success of project teams by aligning incentives for customers and Appirio
- Directing and managing the overall client relationship to include work quality and customer satisfaction.
- Managing the account teams (account mgmt and project mgmt) to meet and exceed client expectations.
- The Partner should be comfortable in groups/teams and be able to lead. Must bring top-notch consulting /relationship management skills and a deep appreciation of IT tools, techniques, systems and solutions. The Partner will be held accountable against Measurable Revenue/Profit Growth within set timelines.
Education and Required Experience (Requirements)
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience, and a minimum of 15 years of experience in a client facing role or account leadership role in the IT professional services or management consulting firm. MBA a plus.
- Experience with the global service delivery model.
- Proven track record in client relationship management, business development, and sales.
- Past experience managing a client P&L of at least $10 million dollars, including reporting and metric assessment for the account.
- Experience working with financial service organizations as clients preferred.
- Familiarity with the financial services industry and the key sub categories preferred.
- Strong understanding of CRM solutions core components, including marketing, sales, service and analytics
- Exposure to new and emerging technologies – Salesforce, Workday, Google as a delivery mechanism
- Have a strong background in a project environment and agile application development.
- Knowledge of Client context and client engagement guidelines including organizational sensitivities to consistently look for new solutions.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and client management skills are essential. This role requires strong leadership skills and demonstrated capabilities of being a thought leader. The candidate must be able to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Candidates must have a proven record of building and maintaining long-term relationships at senior (CXO and CXO-1) levels. They must be comfortable presenting to C-level executives, and senior business and technology leaders, and must be persuasive and influential.