As a Partner Relationship Manager - Microsoft at Red Canary you support the development and expansion of our Microsoft partnership by engaging directly with Microsoft through business development, sales, and territory coordination activities. In doing so, you will work alongside our sales team to build and optimize our co-selling motion with Microsoft sellers.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to understand, document, organize, prioritize, and address ideas that will help Microsoft field sales teams sell more Red Canary products
- Identify and act on opportunities to make Red Canary the easiest partner for Microsoft to do business with
- Define and put in place the process for Microsoft to engage Red Canary sales teams (and vice versa)
- Contribute to product discussions as a voice of the Microsoft sales teams
- Work closely with Product Marketing Manager to define, validate, and build enablement materials
- Communicate Red Canary vision, product plans and status of ongoing partner activities to key stakeholders via written announcements and in-person briefings
Who You Are
- Recent experience at Microsoft (or at a Microsoft partner generating significant revenue) developing go-to-market strategies and co-selling processes , including familiarity with the organizational structure and related sales methodologies.
- 5+ years of experience with a combination of sales, marketing, and sales operations background within a security or technology organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Places a high value on accurately setting and clearly communicating expectations
- Can dissect and clearly articulate complex problems to sales and business stakeholders alike