Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, globally recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business — and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Indirect Channel Program, the Enablement Consultant, Indirect Channel Program will be a member of Mavenlink’s Partner Management & Enablement (PM&E) team focused on enablement. The objective of the role is to build and deliver scalable, repeatable processes and solutions to enable the efficient delivery of effective enablement across our Indirect Channel Partner Portfolio. In this role, the primary objective of the Enablement Consultant is to drive the success of each partner’s enablement and certification. This includes core product and best practices in addition to technical certifications. Creativity and flexibility will be paramount to success in this role. It will be their responsibility to ensure Mavenlink’s certified implementation partners are trained expeditiously such that they may provide services to our clients that are equal to, or better than Mavenlink’s MavenOps team. You will work alongside our partners to solve complex technical problems and design robust solutions that provide our clients with data that drives important business decisions.
- Work closely with Professional Services, Sales, Marketing, Advisory Services, and Solutions Engineering to ensure we build a scalable program whereby partners are embedded into the fabric of our organization.
- Enable Indirect Channel Partners through a multitude of innovative forums, platforms and multi-media vehicles to optimize messaging retention, feedback and capture mindshare.
- Provide insight and feedback to maintain and expand the Contextual Training Series.
- Develop online business use case repository.
- Develop mechanisms to evaluate partners' understanding of our product and the professional services industry.
- Work closely with Professional Services, Sales, Advisory Services, and Solutions Engineering to ensure enablement programs include current best practices and solution recommendations.
- Collaborate and innovate with Marketing and Partner Relationship Managers to drive targeted enablement materials and programs out to partners.
- Continuously and consistently drive a Remarkable Client Experience alongside partners during initial three (3) professional services delivery projects.
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems. Understand our clients’ business requirements and objectives while ensuring alignment with the Mavenlink solution to drive desired business results.
- Engage and support indirect channel partners on complex or high profile client projects.
- Work alongside delivery Consultants to ensure our clients achieve operational excellence by implementing Mavenlink’s cloud-based solution.
- Be a mentor and coach to indirect channel partner consultants and project managers.
- Work with project team members to design client’s Mavenlink solution including core product configuration, custom reporting, integration with 3rd party applications such as Salesforce.com and JIRA, and conversions of data from legacy systems into Mavenlink.
- Develop and provide services industry domain expertise as it relates to Mavenlink’s world-class software solution.
Project Quality Assurance
- Provide feedback and mentorship to partners during service delivery.
- Evaluate project performance via the Mavenlink workspace.
- Together with a Partner Relationship Manager, survey client projects, evaluate results, and strategize on how to improve results.
- Ensure clients are well informed and engaged through the delivery workspace.
- Work alongside Partner Relationship Manager to develop a Lessons Learned Program that can be leveraged by existing partners, new partners, and our Professional Services team.
Internal: Program Development
- Teamwork - Contribute to an environment that fosters collaboration and teamwork through sharing experiences, information, perspectives, skills, and expertise.
- Contribute - to the collective learning of Mavenlink Partners, seeking opportunities to identify and disseminate improvements to methodology, processes, and solutions.
- Provide tactical and strategic recommendations regarding how to scale and improve the PM&E program.
- Engage cross functional teams within the organization to maintain alignment.
- Participate with partners at industry conferences.
- Develop & Optimize - The partner consultant tool set by identifying trends and support documentation, development projects, and process improvements.
- Partner Recruitment - Interview partner candidates prior to enablement training & certification. Provide feedback to the VP, Strategic Partnerships & Alliances and Partner Relationship Manager.
- Professional Services Delivery - It is important to keep delivery skills sharp and maintain at least two on-going projects at a time (if there are no partner projects to shadow, enablement consultants will remain involved in supporting project delivery to clients).
- Quality Assurance - Survey clients and score certified partners based on responses. Provide feedback to Manager and Partner Relationship Manager to formulate a coaching plan.
- Continued Development - Additional technical or functional skills to be attained over time in order to provide full enablement capabilities.
- Client Interaction - Educate prospects and clients on Mavenlink’s training and certification program.
- Partner Communication - Oversee resources that create and manage a program to disseminate product and integration improvements with Mavenlink’s partner network.
- Partner Demo Accounts - Collaborate with Mavenlink’s SC Team to institute an automated process to maintain demo accounts for Sales & Services Partners.
- Training Curriculum - Oversee resources and provide feedback to maintain Contextual Training Curriculum. Develop a thorough Business Use Case curriculum and testing model.
- Industry Events – Attend industry conferences and events to support joint initiatives with partners
- Travel – The role may require travel on a per need basis. Approximately 20%
- Effective communicator
- Ability to articulate joint value propositions with Partners
- Ability to adapt teaching and coaching approach based individual learning styles
- The ability to identify root cause of problems, and ability to identify, propose, and recommend innovative solutions to diverse stakeholders
- Experience leading solution design workshops, defining business needs, and proposing business processes
- Experience implementing software solutions, in the project/software delivery lifecycle, and in executing to project plans to produce quality client deliverables
- Experience in the areas of financial reporting, business intelligence and key performance metrics. Knowledge related to managing and tracking project ROI metrics with experience in the presentation of financial dashboards or scorecards
- Previous services industry experience and/or experience working with a Professional Services Automation (PSA) solution
- Experience effectively working across different team verticals with varying priorities, dispositions, and style with the ability to adapt accordingly to successfully deliver client and internal projects
- Self-starter, requiring little oversight and guidance
- Highly motivated and prefers a teaming environment
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Passionate about improving processes for maximum efficiency and transparency
- Collaborative, inclusive and open; able to communicate up and down the organization
- Flexible and willing to change course based on changes in the business & market
- Integrity, credibility and a commitment to making the company successful
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on. You seek entrepreneurial endeavors
- 5-10+ years of relevant work experience, including: sales, business consulting, program or project management, or equivalent experience
- BA/BS degree
- Deep Mavenlink product knowledge
- Order-to-cash process
- Professional services industry
- Experience working with a Channel / Indirect Partner Sales Organization
- Prior experience scoping and delivery of complex programs
- Organization and project management experience
Working for a successful smaller-size tech company is a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. We believe every company can be successful with the right technology and that every individual can be successful with the right culture. We believe in collaboration - that working hand-in-hand brings the best thoughts to the table and creates an environment of learning and growth. Here, you’ll enjoy:
- An intentionally engaging culture - ditch the silo!
- Competitive pay and benefit options
- Strong work-life balance as a focus of the company
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including the company’s founders
- A vibrant, collaborative and devoted team, who still makes time for fun
- Snacks? Check. Drinks? Check. Game nights? Check!