As a Partner Program Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Provide Level 2 technical support guidance to partners, internal junior team members and non-technical account managers
- Provide process, data and object modeling in a variety of application and database environments
- Perform quality audits on partner implementations
- Provide forecast updates to quarterly implementation commitments
- Provide assessment of database design, development, and enhancement, as well as management and coordination of changes to existing applications
- Provide insight to technical architecture leadership, analysis, design, development, and enhancement
- Maintain senior-level expertise in industry leading contact center technologies
- Coordination of Subject Matter and Product Experts to confirm configuration issues and or platform limitations
- Serve in a project manager capacity via management of end to end system life cycle development of small to large-scale projects
- Provide consultative support for best practices regarding solution design and configuration
- Project tracking via NICE inContact systems and processes
- Act as point of escalation for implementation, technical, customer or project related concerns
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment overseeing the deployment of up to 40 continuous projects
- Conduct weekly meetings with partner leadership to cover issues, risks and project status
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with CIP leadership to go over actual performance and create action plans when needed
- Stakeholder and project sponsor of internal program and process changes
- Assist with quarterly forecasts and provide status updates to upper level management and sales teams on a continual basis
- Provide feedback and assist with the creation of partner program features, presentations, and internal evangelizing
- Present a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire
- Oversee multiple teams of CIPs, consisting of senior leadership, project managers, implementation managers and platform engineers
- Provide leadership to individuals on team(s) through coaching, feedback, QA audits, quarterly business reviews, and performance improvement plans
- Prioritize, assign and manage department activities and projects in accordance with the department's goals and objectives
- Responsible for onboarding both new CIPs and their Implementation Managers, including organizing of training and certification.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE) or business (e.g., Marketing/MIS) field or equivalent work experience required. MBA preferred.
- The ability to perform in a cross functional role blending account management, business acumen and product specific technical skills.
- 6+ years of professional experience beyond education requirements above.
- Experience with managing external partnerships and coordinating with internal departments.
- Implementation: broad skills in both technology & analysis; experience in communicating at a technical and functional level while managing business rapport.
- Business Optimization: deep skills around business analysis/call centers; experience in the KPIs and best practices of call centers and their operations.
- Education & Enablement: professional and confident public presence; experience in commanding large audiences as a trainer and/or speaker.
- Desired personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service & team-oriented, friendly demeanor, early adopter.
- Prior account management
- Project Management
- Relationship management