An opportunity to join the newly formed Kantar Analytics (KA) Practice, bringing together the capabilities of analytics teams in Kantar TNS, Kantar Millward Brown, and Analytics Quotient globally. You will be accountable for designing and developing new products and solutions for commercial teams, interfacing with client service teams, and collaborating with product development teams consisting of data scientists, data engineers, UX, and software engineers. KA products and solutions lie at the intersection of data, analytics, insights, and technology and are delivered to clients via digital platforms, analytics consulting, and managed services.
The role will focus on the North American market but will collaborate with the Global Holistic Brand Guidance team, build on top of the Global platform and investments, and customize the solutions to suit North American market realities and needs.
Nobody knows consumers better than Kantar. Providing insight and inspiration to help clients flourish in an extraordinary world, we bring together 12 of the world's leading research, data and insight brands. At the heart of WPP, our global team of 30,000 people in more 100 countries delivers specialist insight, business strategies and consultancy support.
Reporting to the Head of Product & Data Strategy, you will be responsible for managing the portfolio of Kantar offers in Holistic Brand Guidance domain, including but not limited to:
- Working closely with North America and regional domain leads for Holistic Brand Guidance to understand needs of clients (CMOs, CXOs, VPs of Marketing & Analytics, Insights, Media, Brand, Customer Experience) and help clients leverage their brands to grow sales today and demand tomorrow
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including product marketing, user experience and design, software development, KA Practice leads to drive product and solution strategy/roadmap, and Operations and IT teams for efficient delivery
- Keep abreast of the evolving needs of clients, perceived value/willingness to pay, and competitor offers and solutions
- Identify data partnerships that complement brand health such as search, social, online and offline sales, purchase panels, digital behaviour panels, offline and digital marketing investments, and other signals which enrich and deepen clients' understanding of customers and generate actionable insights; design and execute pilots; help formalize commercial relationships
- Develop a deep understanding of how our products and solutions fulfils client's insights and analytics needs and fit into their planning, management, and decision workflows; represent the voice of the client for product development team
- Deep understanding of commercials (costs to build and maintain, delivery costs, client's willingness to pay, market size, etc.) to determine product priorities, investment themes, resource allocation, and ensure product portfolio success
- Realize effective partnerships with colleagues across the Kantar ecosystem: Operating brands, client service teams, technology, and operations
- Own the business case and business planning processes for upgrading existing products and developing new products, including syndicated products and technology-enabled solutions, while synthesizing market & commercial insights and realities, delivery costs, and profitability; manage product roadmap planning and releases
- Act as advisor during the development and deployment of POC/pilot engagements, support wider business adoption post-pilot, and act as the single point of accountability once business case has been agreed to ensure a fully deployed scalable product delivers profitable revenues and client satisfaction
- Espouse a strategic view of solution portfolio within Brand Guidance and across other domains and how different solutions answer broad and deep range of client's business and marketing questions
- Assess the competitive landscape to identify product gaps, competitive threats, and strategic opportunities
- Design, build, and run Client Advisory Council to garner client feedback and continuously iterate and improve Brand Guidance products and solutions
- Collaborate closely with product marketing to guide and develop the ideal content and competitive positioning for outbound marketing programs
EXPERIENCE & CAPABILITIES
You will be business savvy and technically adept with the ability to engage client-facing commercial teams and inspire internal teams to design and build innovative scalable products and solutions. You will be results-oriented with a passion for developing solutions to address real-world client issues and pain points across diverse verticals (e.g., CPG, Automotive, Financial Services, Media & Tech, Healthcare) while balancing the needs of a wide range of stakeholders.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business management, or economics; MBA preferred; technical background a plus
- 6-8 years of product management and development experience; ideally managing analytical products and technology-enabled solutions, syndicated research and insights solutions, SaaS, and managed analytics services
- 4-6 years of experience in brand strategy and positioning, brand growth, connections between brand and CX, marketing ROI, social and search data and analytics, and data science & analytics consulting – gained in management consulting, brand strategy consultancy, media or creative agency, or market research
- 3-4 years of experience commercializing (while partnering with business development and sales teams) consulting products focused on brand strategy, communications and media strategy, brand health monitoring, and delivering on client impact
- Experience with design-thinking and building products with complex operational delivery processes including experience of working with offshore software development teams
- Experience working with software architects, software engineers, data engineers, data scientists, and UX in agile product development environments
- Ability to identify commercially attractive opportunities from market feedback, synthesize into common themes, prioritize solution components into roadmaps and work streams, and deliver on the plans in a highly matrixed organization
- Commercial mindset and business acumen with emphasis on scaled solutions and delivery
- Adept at stakeholder management with the ability to balance market requirements, requests from commercial and client delivery teams, and internal resource constraints
- Insatiable drive to innovate, question the status-quo, and the intellectual honesty to measure success based on results
- Boundless intellectual curiosity to continually explore how to do things better, faster, and cheaper
- Effective listener and great communicator
Kantar Millward BrownLocation
Boston, Boylston StreetUnited States of America