We are looking for a smart, ambitious, and hardworking Partner Operations Specialist that will join our team launching our Banking as a Service (BaaS) platform in North America! You will be responsible for managing key vendors and partnerships used to deliver our card solutions.
Specifically, you will manage our card processing and card fulfillment partners and also manage our operational relationship with the card networks (Visa, MC etc..) and our debt facilities.
You will be responsible for the timely and accurate launch of new card programs through successful completion and testing of program configuration.
You will also ensure smooth ongoing customer experience through adherence to vendor SLAs and accurate invoicing.
Work in fast paced real-time daily operations and ensure best in class product delivery and ongoing support for key operational vendors.
- Work with Processor to ensure programs are accurately configured according to customer specifications. Perform all testing and confirm end-user validation.
- Work with Card Fulfillment partners to ensure timely and accurate delivery of cards and fulfillment materials to support new customer launches. Monitor and maintain required inventory levels to maintain consistent card delivery.
- Maintain operational relationships with card networks through delivery of required reports and also keep abreast of new mandates and product features.
- Develop OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) for critical vendors. Develop internal reporting and monitor SLA’s in accordance with contractual standards. Use a continuous improvement approach to consistently make positive changes and improvements.
- Support and host regular business review sessions with key partners (such as Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)) to review performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop and maintain Policy, Procedure and Training guides covering key operational processes.
- Investigate and respond to service escalations and product inquiries when needed and coordinate responses among key partners.
What we look for in your professional skills & key capabilities
You’re likely to be educated to degree level or equivalent, with excellent communication skills (across all media) and possess the ability to ‘get things done’ in a flexible, dynamic, fast paced organisation.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- You have 5+ years of experience working in financial service operations environments with strong preference for experience working with card (credit and debit) products
- You have experience managing external partners/vendors that are critical service providers supporting operations. You are comfortable in this role and have demonstrated history of establishing and maximizing partner relationships.
- You have the ability to work in a very dynamic, fast-paced and ambitious organization
- You have strong planning and organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- You have a proven track record of achieving numerous goals in a timely manner, exercising good judgment and sound decision-making skills
- You are a strategic problem solver with strong analytical skills who will rely on relevant data to find solutions
- You are able to understand complicated systems and processes and simplify them. You are a strong communicator who identifies and removes blockers, encourages collaboration, and, most importantly, continuously looks for ways to improve how we work