Part art. Part science. All passion. Our marketing and advertising teams bring a unique blend of skills to tell the DISH story with invention. Whether coordinating high-level messaging for the C-suite, interacting with journalists to drive our own breaking news or launching a campaign around our latest innovation, our team lends their voice to the future of communication.
The Marketing Partner Senior Lead will be measured based on the activations and the connected quality, as measured by LTV that they are able to drive from their device partners.
- They will be responsible for developing and implementing paid media in connection with key marketing relationships with partners such as Apple, Google, Vizio, LG, Samsung, etc.
- This person will need to identify the opportunities utilizing the device partner’s paid media ecosystem (on device/retail/online/social etc) to promote the Sling TV service and drive activations.
- They should be able to establish various promotions that utilize both programming events (show/sports events) to seasonal promotions such as back to school or the holiday season.
- This role will require constant communication with the device partners (Roku, LG, Samsung, Amazon, etc.) as well as understanding what marketing tactics resonate with their targeted audience to drive activations.
- Work with device account managers to align on overall company strategy.
- They will work with internal teams such as the creative team to create messaging and drive promotions
- Bachelor's degree plus 5 years’ work experience (Sales or Marketing preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience making data driven decisions in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and able to establish strategy and tactics along with device partners so they are continuously supporting our activation efforts
- Must work cross functionally with the product, operations, IT, indirect and direct marketing teams
- Ability to influence device partners to allow them to support marketing efforts with limited to no additional expenses; creativity to come up with efficient and effective tactics that can drive activations